Tuesday, December 9, 2008

eCO2




After a thorough searching on new fractional technologies i finally decided to purchase an "eCO2" system for my office. "eCO2" is the newest generation of CO2 fractional resurfacing system that combines all the innovative concepts of fractional technology with the deep ablative properties of a CO2 laser.


"eCO2" can be applied for;

Various scars including burn scars, acne scars, surgical scars
Dyschromia
Photo-Damaged Skin
Large Pores,
Uneven Skin Tone,
Skin Texture Skin Laxity (Deep Wrinkles) Rhytides, Wrinkles
And total Fractional Skin Resurfacing

2 comments:

Atessa said...

hi dr.zargarri
your weblog is so nice
congratulations
it is my weblog
you will make me happy if visit that...
www.atessa61.blogfa.com

FRedd said...

I want to quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a job well done by
healing me from the disease of genital herpes that have been giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, just do it by email drncube03@gmail.com or
call/whatsapp +2348155227532
also has #herbs for
hiv/aids
cancerdisease
fibroid
diabetes...